The business valuation, machinery & equipment appraisal, and the exit & transition planning profession is a specialized field requiring a solid foundation of experience and the highest level of professional integrity. In today’s litigation climate, a qualified accredited business valuator, machinery & equipment appraiser, and exit & transition advisor can help minimize this exposure.
National Business Valuation Services is one of only a few firms in the country that have all of the following designations:
- CPA/ABV – Certified Public Accountant/Accredited in Business Valuation
- ASA-BV/IA – Accredited Senior Appraiser, Business Valuation & Intangible Assets
- CMEA – Certified Machinery and Equipment Appraiser
- ABAR – Accredited Business Appraisal Review
- CM&AA – Certified Merger & Acquisition Advisor
- MCBC – Master Certified Business Counselor, (designated by the Institute of Certified Business Counselors)
When you hire an appraiser or an exit & transition planner, consider his or her experience, professional credentials and general expertise. Please contact one of our team members so for assistance.
National Business Valuation Services, Inc., Brian Wendler and their work product comply with IRS definitions for “qualified appraisers and appraisals” as outlined in the Pension Protection Act of 2006. Certified Machinery & Equipment Appraisals are prepared to the rules and standards of the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
With over 30 years of professional experience in business valuation, mergers and acquisitions, analysis and structuring of traditional and non-traditional private p ...More info
Valuation Analysts & Exit Transaction Advisory Team
Rebecca Crowley, CPA, Senior Valuation Advisor Rebecca Crowley is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) with more than twenty-five (25) years of ...More info