With over 30 years of professional experience in business valuation, mergers and acquisitions, analysis and structuring of traditional and non-traditional private placement investments, Brian Wendler is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), and has the following designations:
- CPA – Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV)
- Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA – BV/Intangible Assets)
- Accredited in Business Appraisal Review (ABAR – Less than 100 individuals hold this designation nationally)
- Certified Merger & Acquisitions Advisor (CM&AA)
- Certified Machinery & Equipment Appraiser (CMEA)
- Master Certified Business Counselor (MCBC) (designated by the Institute of Certified Business Counselors)
- Board Certified Broker (BCB) (issued by the Texas Association of Business Brokers)
He also holds General Securities, Financial & Operations, and Municipal Securities Principal licenses, as well as a Texas real estate brokers license and he is on the Quality Review Board for Business Certified Appraisers (BCA).
Brian has participated as an instructor at national and state business broker conferences, and has trained and provided valuation, mergers & acquisitions, transaction and deal structuring advisory services on an on-going basis to over 2,000 business intermediaries, SBA lenders, and professionals represented by all fifty states. His experience extends across a wide variety of industries and company sizes including, but not limited to, manufacturing, wholesale, distribution, construction, hi-tech, retail, as well as in professional practices, financial services, and in hospital-based and stand alone medical practices and specialties. He has been involved in over 20,000 business valuations, and assisted in over 15,000 transactions. He currently serves as Past President of the Estate Planning Council of North Texas as well as Treasurer of the Texas Association of Business Brokers (TABB). Additionally, Brian serves on both the National & Dallas Chapter Boards of the AM&AA.
You may reach Brian by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
National Business Valuation Services, Inc., Brian Wendler and their work product comply with IRS definitions for “qualified appraisers and appraisals” as outlined in the Pension Protection Act of 2006. Certified Machinery & Equipment Appraisals are prepared to the rules and standards of the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).