Planning Options Diminish With Time
This image shows that a business owner’s succession planning options will change and actually diminish over time. Time is not the friend of a business owner/entrepreneur.
- Exit and Transition Planning
- The Business Transfer Spectrum
- Common Motivations For Buyers of Privately-Owned Businesses
- Business Owner’s Life Plan
- Timing Is Everything
- The Business Owner’s Dilemma
- Business Succession Planning
National Business Valuation Services, Inc., Brian Wendler and their work product comply with IRS definitions for “qualified appraisers and appraisals” as outlined in the Pension Protection Act of 2006. Certified Machinery & Equipment Appraisals are prepared to the rules and standards of the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).